Neck and Back Injury Lawyers in the Boston Area
We understand that neck and back injuries caused by a motor vehicle accident can be severe, even when the damage to your car is not. Our neck and back injury attorneys in Boston help clients who have sustained an injury in any type of accident. We will fight to get you the compensation you deserve so you can move forward with your life.
Do Not Delay in Seeking Medical Attention
The full extent of injuries to the back or neck may not be apparent for weeks or even months following an accident. Our Boston car accident lawyers take special care to help our clients get the proper medical care they need and deserve. We have recovered favorable verdicts and settlements for clients who have suffered all types of injuries, including:
- Cervical disk herniation, bulge or protrusion: A disk injury can occur in even the most minor collision. If you have been in a rear-end collision or other accident, it is important to consult a physician promptly. Prompt, active care by your doctor may be warranted.
- Strain or sprain: Strains and sprains should not be treated lightly. While there may not be a fracture involved, the recovery from a strain or sprain can be lengthy, keeping you out of work for weeks or even months.
- L5 – S1 and SI joint injuries: Injury to your L5 – S1 or SI (sacroiliac) joint can cause serious damage. However, many people do not recognize they have suffered a lower back injury because they are experiencing leg pain.
- Spinal cord injury: A spinal cord injury is a catastrophic injury that can leave a person paralyzed. In addition to months or years of therapy and rehabilitation, individuals suffering from paralysis may be incapable of working the same job and will face daily challenges.
Common Treatments for Neck, Back and Disk Injuries
There are a number of common treatments available for neck and back injuries. While often non-invasive, the expense of these treatments can accumulate. Our attorneys will work to recover full compensation for our clients, including the costs of treatment. Some common treatments include:
- Physical therapy to increase range of motion and reduce pain
- Chiropractic and acupuncture treatments to manage pain
- Trigger point injections to alleviate pain
- Steroid injections to reduce inflammation and alleviate pain
- Disk surgery as a last resort
Call for a Free Consultation With a Car Accident and Spinal Cord Injuries Attorney
If you or a loved one has been injured in a collision, has a slip-and-fall claim, or has been involved in any other accident in the Boston area, we can help. Contact our catastrophic injury lawyers online or call 781-235-7744 for a free initial consultation. Early morning, evening, weekend and off-site appointments are available. We offer convenient office locations in Attleboro, Lexington, Medway, and Newton / Wellesley. All cases are taken on a contingency basis so you owe us nothing unless we settle your case.